2.03.2009

bicycle chic...


So this spring, i'm thinking about getting a bike (insert friend's laughter here). I know, i know, i'm not the ideal 'outdoorsy' type. But in the spring and summer months, my work is too close to drive, yet sometimes a bit too far if i'm running late. And obviously I wouldn't be looking for the latest BMX, lol. I'd like to find a cute vintage one, maybe from a garage sale, as long as it's working! Besides, the breeze blowing by might come in handy those summer days. Oh and i'd TOTALLY have a basket, lol.

Photo: Via Apt34

5 comments:

Rick said...

There is no way you're getting a bike unless it's art to hang on the wall.

Daniella said...

hahaha... i know, i know... but think how much easier it would be to get to work? i'm going to convince you to get one too! lol

Sandi said...

You SHOULD get a bike..but will you be able to ride it in heels? I guess it's an excuse to get NEW FLATSSSSS :)

Amanda said...

LOL! I'm saving up for one too! And a basket is a total must! hehe There are some really cute ones out right now. (but so expensive)... I think you and I are looking for a similar one.. rounded, curvy, vintage-y looking, right? Maybe in a light blue, with a wicker basket... they're so cute!

Daniella said...

Yes! Exactly! Hahaha... it can't be expensive though! Although I guess i'll be saving lots of gas! We can even get groceries in the little basket... aw.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin