2.05.2009

burgues script...


"Every once in a while a typeface makes you step back and appreciate the letter forms from the words they spell."

I love this font! I came across it while organizing like a million fonts last week. It's hard to find a script that looks great AND flows nicely together. Called Burgues Script, it was created by Argentinean type designer Alejandro Paul. I just think it's so traditional wedding and romantically flowly! (Only a graphic designer would say that... lol). I really do like it though. It's up there with my favourite font Archer!

Photo: Unknown - credit to original photographer.

9 comments:

Sarah*I'm Over It* said...

this is a beautiful font. I have been using Old Script font for a lot of things but you're right about this one "flowing"...
heading to dafont.com to find this one AND archer....

Thanks for sharing!!

Daniella said...

i know! i really like this one... i found a few other great scripts as well, that i might post every once and a while. you should do a search on your comp though as you might already have the font. when i checked my home computer i already had it installed! archer is really great too, you'll like it, it's used in Martha Stewart Living. thanks for looking through my blog!

Sandi said...

amanda and i both got this font a little while ago!It reminds me of old school tattoo lettering too :)

Daniella said...

Nah! It's too pretty for tattoos! lol.

TWB said...

Very nice font. Simply beautiful for wedding invites.

Sarah*I'm Over It* said...

burguess script was not on dafont.com :( Anybody know of any other free websites where it can b found?

Daniella said...

It's available on Veer... i'm not sure where to get it for free yet though! I'd upload it but i'm pretty sure copyrights wouldn't agree on that...lol.

Amanda said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! And it's funny I was thinking, I should really blog about this font at some point (since I use it whenever I can). LOL! I also love Feel Script! (oh droool!)

Daniella said...

Ooo yes! Feel Script is another goodie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin