do you love lindsay?

I'm not sure what Lindsay Lohan is famous for these days but for some reason she always manages to pull off a really great b&w photoshoot. Not neccessarily gorgeous, but really quite intriguing. What do you think?

Photos: Hedi Slimane


Sandi said...

ohhh, you should look on Bryan Adams site. He did some awesome shoots of Lindsay! It's so funny, cause i was going to add them to my archive of things to post, maybe I"ll wait a while! He does a few other great photos of celebs. He's such a good photographer...

Daniella said...

Yeah I have those ones too, i like these better though, more intriguing I think... I like the b&w.

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

I know what you mean.
Intriguing is the word ;)

However, amazing photographers can make anyone look fabulous.

Love her or hate her, I think she photographs well ~ her good days & bad days. It's all fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin