love is the thing, you know...

I loved this keychain from The Sex and the City movie! I knew it would be an item to sell out soon! The original keychain from the movie is by H.Stern and runs for a cheap $6000, hahaha. But for the rest of us, you can buy a replica for $64 at hbo.com or there's a $15 version at ALDO Shoes. So lovely...

Photo: hbo.com

*Update: I couldn't find the keychain on ALDO's website, however I have seen this keychain at ALDO and ALDO accessories over the past few weeks - it comes in silver and gold!*


Leigh said...

Yikes. I didn't realize that keychain was so expensive in the movie. Do you have the link to the Aldo version? I clicked on the link and it only took me to their homepage.

Also, thanks for adding my blog to your blog roll. I will be doing the same for yours!

Daniella said...

I know! Isn't that crazy? It's so pretty though!

I actually just linked it the the ALDO webpage because I couldn't find it on the site. But the last two times I was at ALDO and ALDO Accessories (within the past 3 weeks) they had the keychain there - in silver and in gold. It looks a little different of course but it's still just as cute! You may have to go to a store to check it out though... sorry!

Oh and I love your blog! I have saved money on two occassions at jcrew.com because I looked at your blog first! Thanks!

Brandie said...

My sweet friend got me (a knockoff)of this keychain for Christmas after I raved about it during our Sex and the City movie night. It was one of my favorite gifts this year! :)

I too didn't realize how expensive the real deal was! Yikes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin