2.22.2009

time for a trip...


Lately i've been obsessing over different luggage sets... not sure why considering i'm not going anywhere. I'd like to though! A friend of mine reminded me it's like Rebecca Bloomwood from Shopaholic...

"...But look what I've been missing out on all this time... Suitcases, weekend bags, monogrammed hatboxes... How can I have overlooked luggage for so long? How can I have just blithely led my life ignoring an entire retail sector?"

Hahaha... so true!

Photo: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! So true!

Anonymous said...

love the post, how did you get the snow to fall? please share

sarah said...

I did not mean to hit Anonymous, sorry. Love to know how you did the snow. :)

Daniella said...

Hi Sarah!

It's very easy... you just need to add a HMTL/Javascript gadget to your layout... then copy & paste the code found here....

http://interestingwebs.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-to-add-falling-snow-effect-to-blog.html

And you're done! Hope it works for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin