3.16.2009

going to the circus...


Ok, so I know not everyone is a fan of Britney Spears, but you have to admit, despite her singing she's definitely a great entertainer! And since I practically grew up with Britney-branded everything (from bubble gum and tube tops to teen beat posters and an Oops I Did It Again tour), I couldn't pass up the chance to see her in concert this Thursday!!! It's going to be one hell of a production, scandalous outfits and all, and I can't wait! Three more days C!

Photo: Britney Spears

3 comments:

tanya said...

What a great experience--I'm sure it will be fun!! Love her hair...wish I could hold a wave like her :-)

bandelle said...

I would LOVE to see her in concert! Have fun and tell us about it :) I heard the sets are amazing.

Daniella said...

Thanks! I'm SO excited, I will definitely post some pics. Hopefully, I get some good ones. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin