creamy neutrals...

Oh how I love neutrals... seriously, i'll never be able to post enough of this beautiful colour scheme. Everything just looks so calm... but fresh! So pretty... I looove the mini chandeliers in the first bedroom, so cool! The whole bedroom is amazing really. Plus, that pretty little desk area is perfect for writing a quick a note, or taking a call. And I could always use a pair of new J.Crew flats, lol

Photos: BHG, Domino, J.Crew, Unknown - credit to original photographers.


dianagirly said...

Love the neautrals too!
My faves are that roomd dividing screen and the art above the desk!

For Your Inspiration said...

Hi! I'm taking the Blogging Your Way course and came across your blog while browsing the forums (I love the name!) and have enjoying browsing.

Everything is so pretty and organized. Looks like you have your niche down!

Daniella said...

Aw thanks! I'm glad you stopped by! I think I have a "niche" down, but I don't want to get too repetitive! lol...I just hope people are enjoying it! lol... i'll have to stop by yours later! New home work tonight too! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin