4.08.2009

entirely energizing...









The sun finally came out today after a few days of snow... it has me wishing and hoping for warmer weather. Summer brights and energizing colour! And perhaps a trip to the beach, lol. I love that the first bedroom is white with touches of bright colour, it doesn't make it too over-whelming. And the two different coloured curtains is a fun idea! Plus, I really want that china set... so whimsical and almost Dr.Suess like! lol.

Photos: Domino, Unknown - credit to original photographers.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the bright colours!

Amy said...

Great pictures! My fave is the blue chandelier - I need to figure out how to paint the boring chandelier I have...

Daniella said...

I know! I love the chandelier too! You could probably find the right spray paint to use for whatever your chandelier is made of. Hang and spray? lol.. it should work!

Amisha said...

Lovely pictures and gorgeous colors! Also wanted to say hello and say that I spotted your site from the Decor8 forum.

Daniella said...

Thanks! I'm going to peek through peoples blog on the forum tonight! It's such a great class so far!

pillow mint said...

i love those curtains!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin