4.14.2009

fit for a queen...








I think every girl has dreamed of a canopy bed, or had one at some point or another, lol... I know I had the classic IKEA bed netting hanging off a circle. Not exactly royal looking but I loved it! These beds are some of my favourite though! So grand! I love the turquoise room with the huge bed, and the canopy netting tucked back behind the gold rimmed french-looking bed is so pretty! 

Photos: Purple Area, evalindh, Unknown - credit to original photographers.

3 comments:

Muffin said...

I keep telling my husband I want a canopy bed. Not sure if it's because I want one now, or because I, too, wanted one as a little girl. Definitely a dream!

Daniella said...

The great thing is you can totally have one that looks modern and not soooo girly! Convince him! lol...

fresh365 said...

Hi! Visiting from blogging your way. LOVE that bottom white canopy! I used to have a canopy as a girl and wish I had it back!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin