4.05.2009

i heart rubie green...













There are times when I come across a website that I become completely obsessed with. And the latest one is Rubie Green. Known for her bedding and fabrics using only 100% organic cotton, not only are her products GORGEOUS... I am obsessed with the photography on the site and the mood it captures!

It totally represents my perfect day - sleeping in, morning coffee, reading a great book, a casual walk outside, a bike ride and trip to the market... all in a new york setting with brownstones and bright light streaming from the warm sun! lol... I'm really loving this website. And the creator, Michelle Adams worked for Domino magazine! When I have some extra cash, those linens are mine!

Photos: Lonny Photo for Rubie Green

5 comments:

pillow mint said...

I know!! Daniella, I emailed her with high hopes and every intention to get her bedding to sell at Pillow Mint - it is perfect for the shop. She isn't doing wholesale (yet), but you can rest assured, when she starts wholesale accounts, I'll be first in line.
Love it!!!!

Daniella said...

That's so exciting! I love her basic white sheet set with the black outline trim... so classic!

Sandi said...

i saw this on coco+kelly, she must be getting around!

Daniella said...

Yeah I saw she posted that today! It's a popular line... I was going through it all weekend! lol

Tartelette said...

just found your blog getting around from link to link and I must say you have a knack for finding the prefect images. Well, at least the most soothing to me!
This set is amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin