4.20.2009

mary-kate...






I love, love, love this photoshoot of Mary-Kate Olsen from FASHION magazine! Gorgeous photos! I love the goofy one, lol. But mostly I love her quote... 

"I'm not afraid of walking down the street in something that people think is crazy. What I can't stand is looking like everybody else."

I think that's pretty cool, and she totally sticks by it. I know not everyone loves the Olsen's style, but you have to admit their totally creative! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the give-away before tonight!

Photos: FASHION Magazine

5 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I was an Olsen twin...or a Hilton - whichever....

Daniella said...

I love Ashley's style, very chic but kinda crazy sometimes, lol... very classic though too!

dianagirly said...

Check out her amazing cheeck bones. I am so jealous!

lisa tilse said...

Wow, amazingly beautiful photos, and a great quote!

Nice to visit your blog - I came via Holly's class.

Daniella said...

hi there lisa! thanks for visiting! the group project thing this week will be cool eh? i'm looking forward to helpful tips!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin