4.15.2009

personal space...








I'd really love to create a nice little desk/office space. I really need to simplify all the stationery products I have and organize it all in cute little boxes and cups (only a few hopefully, lol.) I'd love a classic-shaped glass desk and a nice feminine leather chair. Plus, girly little accessories like a silver clock, some framed photos, and a chic lamp would be perfect! Pretty much like the first photo, lol. Isn't that closet desk great though?! Instant tuck-away office for small spaces, and so easy to create! 

Speaking of a great desk space though, if you haven't already checked out See Jane Work, well... you should! It's chock-full of GREAT stationery and office products from all kinds of designers. I'm quite sure you'll find something to love...

Photos: Domino, Unknown - credit to original photographers.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

heheh that's closet office looks just like mine... except I've got a bit more clutter, but i'm working on it. it's really great though, probably one of my favourite things here.

Christina Entcheva said...

Love the desk space in the closet!

dianagirly said...

LOVE that first space!

Daniella said...

Those two are my favourite for sure! So many pretty desk areas! lol

stephie said...

I 'NEED' that desk with the puppy under it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin