4.05.2009

SO excited!


I am very excited to annouce that I secured a spot in the blog course "Blogging Your Way" by decor8, one of the most popular design blogs out there! Holly Becker has regular work in a number of magazines, Real Simple and Cookie to name a few, and even had a column in Domino! I've really come to like this whole design blog thing and when she announced a special online course I jumped at the chance. It all starts today and I can't wait to see what I learn! And hopefully, you'll see the results on my blog!

P.S. Note to dianagirly - I didn't forget about you! I'm still working on finding the perfect images!

Photo: Unknown - credit to original photographer.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hiee Daniella, wow your blog is really refershing! I love it lots here! I am too excited to be part of Holly's blog course and so very happy to have meet you! See you in class! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

lisa tilse said...

Hi Daniella,
I also found you here via Holly's e-course. Your blog is lovely.

Daniella said...

Aw yay! Classmates! This is great! I'm going to take a peek through some blogs tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer said...

Hi Daniella,
I am also in Holly's "Blogging Your Way". Love your blog it is really fresh and gorgeous!
Jennifer

dianagirly said...

That's awesome Daniella! I bet that will be so fun! I already love your blog so this will be even more fun to see!
Don't worry about me...I'm not going anywhere. :)

Amanda said...

Hehehe that's great! Good thing Sandi and I convinced you to start it, eh?! Hope you have fun. :)

Daniella said...

yes! lol.

City Chic said...

I also think your blog is lovely! I'm also in the decor8 blogging course! Jamie

Anonymous said...

Ah! I love it! You rock socks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin