5.15.2009

at home with more white...





I decided to take another peek into my 'At Home With White' book and had to post a few more pics. Aren't these rooms just so serene looking? I love all the pillows on the couch - sequins, shine, and different white fabrics. If there's one thing about decorating with white, it's all about texture! Using different fabrics in the same white tone makes the room look so much softer and less stark. In 'At Home With White' Atlana Bartlett takes you through each white theme - classic, romantic, beach, country, and modern. It's a book worth picking up!

Photos: Atlana Bartlett

6 comments:

Maria Confer said...

gorgeous! these interiors look so inviting. i'll have to check this book out.

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

I love white! My room is all white and beige. My bathroom is white and baby blue. I find it very calming. My Dad loves white too. All of his cars are always white, including mine since he gave it to me. I think that is where I get it from huh?
:D
I just discovered you blog and I really enjoy it.

Daniella said...

Definitely check it out! It's so pretty

I'd love a car too! lol... thanks for stopping by!

Rachel Follett said...

These are so serene, clean and beautiful! I am loving your blog!

Daniella said...

Thank you!

pillow mint said...

Love these white rooms! gorgeous. I especially like the first pic - can't you just imagine afternoon tea and biscuits?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin