5.14.2009

garden party...






I'd love to be able to throw a fun, little garden party one day. Totally all english-countryside with tea and sandwiches, and tiny little desserts, lol. Plus, decorating a table for outdoors can be so much fun! Cox & Cox has some great outdoor items, like these cute little flower vase place card holders and tablecloth weights. I really like the pretty, neutral sort of look to all their pieces... it all blends right in with nature...

Photos: Craig Fordham, Cox & Cox 

2 comments:

Angela@acountryfeel said...

I really like your post on garden parties. I've always enjoyed birthdays in summer; it's so nice to receive guests in your garden. In the afternoon, with a cup of tea, or in the evening, sitting by a fire basket...

I like the name card holders on your 2nd picture. A little flower would make it just a little more special!

chelsea said...

I love these photos! The top one especially! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It made my day:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin