5.25.2009

good monday morning...




Thought i'd try and trick myself into a cheery monday morning by posting some yellow pops of colour. Is it working for you? lol. Either way, I do love that cute little jacket and that lovely framed shot of yellow. I'm also really liking the idea of that low bench console for front entrance decor. Very cool. 

Well, it's onto a new week! Lots to do, including finishing up some wedding invites. First things first though - yoga tonight!

Photos: Erika McConnell, House & Home, Unknown - credit to original photographer.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

yellow totally works for me.

Jacqueline said...

Morning and wow yellow...love it! Such a happy color. :D Have a lovely week and love to you!

A Life More Fabulous said...

I want that yellow jacket!
Happy Monday!

PS good luck on the invites, I just finished my own and it was such a relief! You'll have to post them when you're done so we can all see :)

Lucy C said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm loving the yellow picture in the last photo - I wonder where they sourced it?

Daniella said...

Thanks for your comments! I can't wait either to have these invites finished. They're for some friends who are anxiously waiting for them. I should post them when i'm done!

I wish I knew where that yellow print is from so I could tell you. Although, it would be a great D-I-Y project too!

Blair said...

What a fabulous post! These images are just all perfect together.

Sarah Klassen said...

That little jacket is super chic! I just love the details and vibrancy ~ wonderfully cheerful (as is the color scheme) ~

Brandie said...

Loving the yellow! It makes me happy! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin