5.28.2009

harmonie-intérieure...







I've mentioned before that i've never been a big fan of wall stickers... they always seem to stand out too much (an not in a good way, lol) But not these ones! How wonderful are these gorgeous stickers from Harmonie-intérieure? I love how flourishy and whimsical they are... and the letter and number ones remind me of vintage letterpress characters. I could definitely decorate with one of these in my home... I love the first quote, and the curly designs behind the bed!

Photos: Harmonie-intérieure

6 comments:

Lucy C said...

They are all lovely, but I particularly like the second one down with the numbers and the final one with the different fonts. Something a little bit different, and I think i would get bored of having the same quote all the time. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

I very much like the first quote - 'imagination is more important than knowledge'. How true this has proven to be at times.

Miz.November said...

I actually have that first quote hanging on my fridge. What I'm really impressed with is the old, faded looking paint jobs on the walls. That stuff takes some work!

Miz.November said...

Of course, those paint jobs could just be photoshop. Ha. ;)

Daniella said...

It could be a little bit of both! lol...

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

Ooh thanks for the info. I have been meaning to put some wall stickers up in my apartment but haven't found the right on yet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin