5.02.2009

lost in bathroom bliss...




Ok, now this is worth waking up to! Seriously, how gorgeous is this bathroom? I really like the 'free-standing' sinks. They're so elegant and sort of old-hollywood-style glamorous, don't you think? So pretty. And wouldn't you love taking a bath with a gorgeous chandelier hanging above? It's details like that, that really make such a common room turn into something special. Afterwards, I think i'd lose myself in that closet. Seriously, best hiding place ever, lol.

4 comments:

pillow mint said...

wow - that closet just does it for me!

Kristin said...

*drool*

If it were possible to make these interiors into a smoothie and drink it... I would.

And, yes, I'm corny!

P.S. - I added your blog to my blogroll - having a great time following your posts. They're full of inspiration.

Heather S Thompson said...

Im now in love. your blog is gorgeous and it makes me want to come curl up and live in it daily. im a fellow "blogging your way" classmate. good to meet you!! i will be back for more and i am adding you to my blogroll.

Daniella said...

Hahaha, you're not corny! I'd do the same, lol. I love finding beautiful interiors! Thanks for your comments girls, it means a lot! I'm going to check out your blogs now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin