5.19.2009

yoga time...



Remember this post on fun, summer activities? Well, I decided to try some yoga. I got my mat today, a pretty light grey with peonies, and now i'm ready to go! I'm excited to try out a class tomorrow night and hopefully it's enjoyable. I went to a class once before and the teacher was crazy-bootcamp-strict, so it was not the best experience, lol. But i'm hoping tomorrow is fun! Check out Gaiam for lots of other great yoga products. I love this grey mat bag... might pick it up if I continue with classes.

Photos: Gaiam

4 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Love your mat!! So pretty, mine is just a plain old purple that I've had for years, it might be time for an upgrade. The bag is to die for and such a great price.

Sandi said...

I have that grey yoga mat!! I got it at Indigo!

Blair said...

Oh, I don't think I would ever skip my yoga classes with that mat and bag!!!

Daniella said...

Yeah, I better stick to it! I can't let a pretty mat like this get no use, lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin