6.15.2009

dining in style...



I'd like to have a nice matching set of dishes to dress a table with... but since i've broken quite a few glasses (a trip to IKEA will fix that) and I don't have that many dinner parties (ha), I haven't found the perfect set. Right now I have a basic white set, but I love the look of this dark dining room, with the black and white square dishes (and cheap!). Something that looks more modern. And those tall, skinny vases are great for a table with a crowd - everyone can still see each other!

Photos: Chris Everard

4 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Gorgeous space! Love the dark walls and wall art.

Sanity Fair said...

great plates - although I had a rough time focusing on them since I was so obsessed with the wall hangings! Great look. Added you to my blog roll!

Gracie said...

I love square dishes. They look fab!

Little Chirps said...

Wow--I love it!

I wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award"!

You can go to http://www.littlechirps.blogspot.com to view the award and the details. Then, pass it along to 15 other lovely blogs as you keep it going! Congrats on your lovely blog!! Heidi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin