6.19.2009

it's friday!




Goodmorning and welcome to Friday! I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend. I'm also finding myself torn between a chic french-country look and more modern surroundings. I like both styles so much! I really like these french-looking kitchens though. Rustic, and uncomplicated they have a soothing feeling to me. I love the little greenery around too. Topiary plants are my favourite... if only I could keep plants alive though...

Photos: Simply Natural Decor, Decor 8, The City Sage

7 comments:

tanya said...

Yay, TGIF! Love your picks, as always :-) Check my blog out when you get the chance for your award (if you do that kind of stuff)! hehe

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

aaaahhhh yes! friday, yes! hope you have a really beautiful one!
xoxo

Sandi said...

I think that if you're torn between the two styles, then you should MIX them! That would be a good Daniella style, french country with a modern twist. Isn't that what we creative people do? Create a new style? Genius!

Amanda Nicole said...

This is my favourite look for a kitchen - lots of white with pops with greenery around. So inviting.

Happy weekend!

Blair said...

Oh, adore that kitchen! Love this style and wish I had a green thumb too! Just planted an herb garden in a pot last night--we will see how I do! Have a great weekend.

Daniella said...

Aw thanks Tanya! I'm going to look now!... Very true Sandi, I kind of already do, but i'm excited to start fresh again!... Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by!

c a r l y said...

I can't keep my plants alive either! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Love all of your posts, by the way. They're inspiring!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin