6.29.2009

parisian chic...







Lately i've been thinking about black decor, with some blue and purple and a little Parisian influence. I'd like a black entrance table, with fresh flowers of course, and I love that leather occasional chair... the little details are great. Plus, don't you totally want that solid mirrored table? Definitely a great piece. I also really like the idea of creating little collections of souvenirs to put on display... a french book, a little eiffel tower and a vintage camera is a great way to remember a recent vaca... love it!

Photos: Living Etc., Decor Pad, Domino, Unknown, Liz Ham, Life Love Papers

8 comments:

Sandra said...

ADORABLE!

Hello, darling said...

Loving that glass table [but I'm in love with glass/mirrored furniture, so my judgement probably shouldn't be trusted ♥]

Blair said...

oh, what wonderful images! Adore that entryway and the mantle is just beautiful. Happy Monday. xx

Amy said...

Beautiful images!

tanya said...

this is stunning! Parisian Chic is EXACTLY how I want to do my bedroom closet (of course, my half, not my husband's)--I just love all the mirrored accents!

Magchunk said...

Lovely finds as always!

Maggie

A Life More Fabulous said...

I really love this look - I'm a huge fan of black and white - in dress or decor! I have all white with black accents in my living room, I think it really anchors the space and adds a bit of an edge.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I love black a lot these days too and I never had before. That second photo is just perfection. That chair needs to make its way over to my place . . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin