6.24.2009

summer sunshine...







Ok, I totally just realized today that it's officially summer! The days have been blending into one lately and I didn't even realize it until I got into my stifling hot car today, lol. I'm glad it's summer though, it's so nice to see the sun every day now. I wish I was headed for a cottage trip this summer! Lazy days by the lake are so nice (when the bugs aren't bitting, lol). I'll take that with some lemonade please! 

Photos: Donja Pitsch, Decor Pad, Ruby Green, Seperwify, Domino

6 comments:

Cookie Cutter said...

I simply can't get enough of breezy, lazy summer images. You just fed my obsession :)

Sandi said...

i guess we do both love the sun

MissBliss said...

summer is the best... love your picture with the lemon juicers :)

Daniella said...

I love the juicers! lol... that's the best way too make juice even though its sooo hard after a while, hahaha. Yummy though!

Amanda Nicole said...

I love sun-drenched scenes. And thanks for reminding me to make lemonade!

Jess said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! they capture summer time perfectly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin