7.21.2009

flowing fabric...




Today when I woke up and saw an entire crew of workmen re-roofing a house across the street, I realized that I need curtains. I'm pretty high up, but i'm starting to think curtains should be at the top of my to-do for the new place list. Others are convinced I need dark, thick fabric to block out the light, but I happen to really enjoy it! So white, flowing fabric it is. I just find it looks so much better and I don't have the heart to totally cover my windows, lol...

Photos: Melanie Acevedo, Delight by Design, Desire to Inspire

3 comments:

Erin said...

I just want to dive right into all the white flowiness! The middle image is breathtaking!

Amanda said...

ummm yeah! That sounds like a good idea. lol!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Daniella, you really do find the most beautiful images! Look at that hallway with the pooled white drapes on that gorgeous wood floor! I could just die. And the canopy bed is pretty delicious too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin