7.20.2009

it's a new week...




Well it's Monday again already. The weekends totally fly by, don't they? I did a whole bunch of nothing, lol, in preparation for this upcoming weekend full of shower errands! I still need to pick up my friend's gift, eek! It should be a good one though, so i'm hoping the week flys by instead this time.

I'm also thinking about throwing my own little get together. A girly gathering with family and friends since everyone wants to come visit and see the new place. I think it'd be nice just to have all the girls together, with some champagne and mini treats... pink, white, yellow, and orange decor... something summery anyways. Although, i'm not sure how'd i'd reach the high ceilings to decorate, lol, I may have to get crafty. We'll see if it happens!

P.S. In case you're interested those fun streamers in the first pic are from Bulk Party Supplies.
Photos: Martha Stewart, J.Crew, Frolic

8 comments:

heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

Ok. Im loving this color combination. Your party sounds fabulous. You'll have to post some pics!

Blair said...

Oh so fresh and lovely! Those cupcakes are just divine. Good luck with your errands. xx

Joanna Goddard said...

what beautiful colors!

Daniella said...

I should take some pics! I promised i'd take some of my place too, and i'll add some from the party, hoping it happens! Thanks for stopping by girls...

Amanda Nicole said...

This colour scheme reminds me of the scheme I have going on for a number of parties I'll be throwing - cream, light turquoise and pops of orange. Love!

Stephanie said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! Yum =)

Dustjacket attic said...

Really really like the first picture, very fun indeed.

Have fun getting ready for the shower!

xxx

KnockKnocking said...

I am in love with how you put these photos together!! LOVE your blog!!

xoxo

Agnes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin