7.06.2009

lofty thoughts...





I have so many ideas for decorating now, but seriously need to pace myself, lol. I'm loving these glass tables from Structube, and i'd like to find a nice large piece of abstract art with neutral colours... something as a focus piece. Plus, how cute is that little side bar-table? Not that I drink that much, lol... but I love the idea of having your fav drink out with glasses and the necessary bits. So chic! Oh and... can I please have that dress?

Photos: Le Blog de Sushi, Structube, Bradford(?), Mark Burstyn

5 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

I'll have that dress as well, thanks!

{this is glamorous} said...

the last photo is lovely -- such a pretty pink tray

kristin said...

You have such a great eye for interiors + design. I'm sure anything you do for your home will be absolutely beautiful.

Sarah Klassen said...

This post is killing me. I would love that tray in my bedroom - it is schemed in black, grays, white, magenta, with touches of aqua/green and yellow. Do you happen to know where I could purchase it?

Daniella said...

Thanks Kristen! That's so sweet!

I wish I knew Sarah, I love it too... it's a perfect little bar table, just the size I want! But since it looks like just a little wooden tray, I bet you could make one in no time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin