8.18.2009

at home with...


It's been about two months now since i've moved into my new place, but I still haven't decorated... I really should decide on some decor soon though, lol. But when Kristin from Discover Interior Design asked me to be a part of her "At Home With..." series I couldn't say no! For those of you who asked to see some pics of my new place check out Kristin's post today, along with my interview... She asked some great questions! Be sure to check out the rest of her blog too! See it all, here.

Photo: Daniella Zitella

7 comments:

connie said...

Love the interview. Your home is GORGEOUS!

Daniella said...

Thank you!!

Miz.November said...

Your loft is amazing! I have always daydreamed about living in a loft. So bright and open.

Daniella said...

Thanks! I always have too, so i'm lucky I get to now!

Amanda said...

Yeay finally! I was wondering when you were going to post these... i mean seriously you're place is so nice!!! Even without much decor, it kinda matches you that way – white and clean.

p.s. is the plant dead. hehe

Paula Grace Halewski said...

Your home is beautiful! I love the windows with all the light.
Paula Grace ~
www.paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com

Magchunk said...

It took me a second to realize that was YOUR home! It's gorgeous (not that I would expect anything less!). Those windows are to die for. I love how serene it feels.

I'm moving soon and hoping to throw a Halloween housewarming. Too ambitious?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin