8.06.2009

black, white, and neutral...



As i'm sure i've mentioned before, trying to pick some colours to decorate with in my new place is proving to be impossible. I'm already aware that I definitely need to decorate with easily changeable items incase I get bored (which will probably happen, lol) but I keep coming back to the same neutral shades i've always loved... black, white, light creams and super pale pinks. I know, there's no crazy punch colour but i've always loved how light and airy those shades look together - and I think they will be my final choice! Maybe i'll just throw in a deeper pink for good measure, lol... or some silver to jazz things up, we'll see...

Photos: Purple Area

4 comments:

captivate me. said...

ack. my decor inspiration file is getting so full thanks to finding your blog!! amazing :-)

Daniella said...

hahaha yay i'm glad! same goes for you though... i have so many pretty black and white pics I love from your blog!

Connie said...

Seeing all those pillows makes me want to plop right down and lounge around with some magazines. ;) Love the wall art though!

Jody said...

I just moved to a place with mauve carpet. Seriously. I was so nervous, then I painted the walls magnolia blossom (the lightest glowing pink ever) and put creams and beiges and these dusty greys everywhere and I love it. Try the mauve. Its more than unexpected, and it is so JCrew right now.

Which is NEVER a bad thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin