feeling delightful!

Feeling pretty good, as i'm off to see Ms.Spears tonight, which should be a good mix of craziness and ridiculous entertainment. Then i'm off work tomorrow to prepare for a little *champagne & sweets* summer get together i'm having, inspired by this post. I can't wait! I still have quite a lot to do but i'll be sure to take some pics in the end. I'm really loving this whole "event" planning thing, it's so much fun to decorate, plan menus, and style things up!

Also, since i'll be pretty busy tomorrow just want to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments and emails! It's been a good week, minus one bump in the road, which actually hardly matters thanks to all of you. Hope you have a great weekend!

Photos: Marie Claire


Sarah Klassen said...

I hope you have a blast tonight, Daniella! :)

Event planning is a so much fun. I had never tried it until I planned my grandparents 50th anniversary about 2 months ago. I admit I was a little nervous, but worked with my Mom, and together, we went a little crazy planning out every detail. (it turned out well, though, I think)

Knowing your taste, I bet your party will look so fantastic -- I can't wait to see the pics!

I hope that your bump in the road is nothing serious -- you are such a lovely person and I enjoy getting to know you a little more each day. Keep up that beautiful blogging*


Danny-Oh! said...

AAAAAH! brit brit! haha hope u have tons of fun. ive heard its worth it. im actually going in september and CANNOT WAIT. im dying. lol but anyway, love, love, LOVE ur blog. i read both u and Davey Wavey religiously. lol keep up the good work, girly! =)


Andi said...

What a fun 2 days you have to look forward to!!! I love these pics you've posted. The contrast of her blonde hair and dark eyemakeup is so hot! :)

Cookie Cutter said...

You know that great sense of satisfaction you get at the end of an event you've planned? I really love that! Have a great weekend!

Farfallina said...

Enjoy the concert!

Down Comforter said...

Hope the concert is great! Love the layers of jewelry (what girl wouldn't)

Daniella said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone!! The party went GREAT... I have a few pics for tomorrow, but my camera is not so good, lol.

Britney was AMAZING too... she is such a great entertainer, no matter what anyone says, lol. She always puts on such a great show! I highly recommend seeing her live!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Glad to read that you had a fabulous time. I am a party nerd too. Love planning them. Champagne & sweets is very clever!! Can't wait for the pics.
Happy Weekend ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin