8.28.2009

have a wonderful weekend...



I really can't get over all the goodies at Restoration Hardware... like lovely striped bedding, and a glamorous pendant – perfect for your dressing room. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... and I have to leave some links with some great finds from this week... I want the stuffed eiffel tower, even though i'm not 2, lol.

Some new friends here & here...

P.S. Do you prefer links to open in a new window, or go straight to the new site? Thanks!

Photos: Restoration Hardware

12 comments:

Blair said...

Oh, that closet is divine! Thank you for the link love daniella! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sarah Klassen said...

Oh, wow! That closet is so amazing! I've always wanted a dress form, just like the one situated above. The cupboards with shutter doors are so so pretty, as is the whole space...

Lovely links, too! I like the surprises :)

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I adore the white bedding! And thanks for the link love, new friend :) Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo Crystal

PS. And I like links to open in a new window, just like they do now!

firefly said...

Love the bedding, and I want a dress form just like that!

Links to open in a new window, please. :)

connie said...

thanks for the link! xo

Magchunk said...

That bedding is divine. I too like the links to open in a new window (or rather, a new tab). I'd hate to miss a post because I got too carried away clicking on links!

Maggie

-h said...

wow i dont remember RO looking like this!

Down Comforter said...

Loved the drawer lining idea!
And I like when link open a new window as well.

Amanda Nicole said...

I love going into RH as well. Have you ever been into a store at Christmas time? An absolute wonderland.

I like when links open in a new window so that I can easily refer back to the original post :)

Anonymous said...

new window

Kristin said...

Thank you for the link love Daniella! You're such a doll!

Daniella said...

Thanks everyone! Seems like a new window is best! I like that better too...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin