8.04.2009

pattern perfect...



Well, the long weekend is officially over... it was a great one, but it always goes by so quick! Although, I guess with a four day work week it'll be back in no time, lol. I'm loving the pretty flower patterns in these pics today... all the fun pillows and that lamp, not to mention that really cool round chair. Everything looks great in white surroundings, doesn't it? Hope you're all having a great Tuesday morning... and remember this leaves two more days for the Collina Strada giveaway below...

Photos: Kika Reichert, Desire to Inspire?

7 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

lovely florals! yes, white surroundings make magic!

pam@pixelimpress said...

that lamp is gorgeous! looks like poppies... one of my faves. so enjoy the photos you choose, daniella. pam

Daniella said...

Poppies! That's the word, lol... would you believe I had a huge brain stalling moment this morning when I posted that and couldn't remember 'poppies', LOL. It was on the tip of my tongue too! Thanks.

Waxy said...

I love the pillows on the couch - and the poppie lamp!

Blair said...

perfect indeed. That lamp base is just beautiful!

Her name was Lola said...

I would sell my left arm for that lamp! What a stunner.

Cheers.

thebubbreport said...

Is that lamp John Derian?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin