9.30.2009

aerie...





Have you been to Aerie lately? Well i've never been - like ever. I avoided the store in an effort to shed that super comfy, AE college look (which was great back then, don't get me wrong), so I always passed by Aerie without ever giving it a second thought... until today.

I had no idea they had so much great stuff! Tons of pretty bras and matching undies, cute camisoles and cosy sweaters, even a perfect v-neck tee. I was totally enthralled by the place with its magazine corner and plush, french-blue dressing rooms. And even though I wanted practically everything in the store, I settled for a flowy, cream camisole and matching cardigan (on sale!) to wear while getting ready for Erin's wedding this Friday... i'll be back for more though...

Photos: First photo - my own photography, Aerie

5 comments:

The Pasta said...

I didn't even know this place existed.

Miz.November said...

Maybe I need to grow up, but I LOVE aerie undies. The cotton is so comfy and comes is the prettiest colors and patterns. They make me happy. :)

Daniella said...

Hahaha, no worries Miz.November! They really have great stuff, and I had no idea! I'll be back for a few bras too...

Michelle said...

I actually get all of my bras and undies at aerie now. they're really reasonably priced but they fit well and hold up in the wash which is good for me because i can't be bothered with hand washing my unmentionables.

Sarah Klassen said...

I am devoted to Malena, my good friend's lingerie boutique, but once in awhile, I escape to another and pick up something sweet -- I might have to check this out -- thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin