9.11.2009

ah weekend...




Well, I must say, my three-day work week actually went by pretty fast! So glad it's the weekend... hoping to relax and cuddle up with a cosy blanket, do some reading, and a walk uptown if the weather's nice. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by this week! I really enjoy reading all your comments and emails... so thanks!

Here's a few links for the afternoon...

SO exciting {for us Canadians}...
An amazing invite... I would love to get this!
Truly amazing work... *i heart garance*

And lastly... someone nominated Dress, Design & Decor for the Divine Caroline Love! Awards. Thank you! I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me here. Or by clicking on the little badge to the right... thanks again*

Photos: Thayer Photo, Pale & Interesting via Gathering Spriggs

9 comments:

Sandi said...

I want one of those Garance dore shirts....so cute!! And hey, that blanket pic looks familiar! warm and cozy. Have you seen those new hudson bay blankets that are charcoal grey? So nice! i kind of like them better than the red, yellow& blue ones!

Daniella said...

Oh haha, I didn't even notice that, I had it saved earlier this week for this Friday and finally found the credit over at Gathering Spriggs... such a cute blog. I haven't seen the grey blanket though! Are they online? I've been wanting one for the end of my bed... paired with some more french looking linens, maybe stripes on the edges? We'll see!

libbie said...

My daughter (she is a lovely 18) and I enjoy your blog...something for everyone! Have a wonderful weekend.

Daniella said...

Aw, so glad to hear that Libbie! Thank you. Have a great weekend!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Thanks for the link love, missy! loving the cozy, dreamy sensibility of these photos!

Daniella said...

You're welcome! Me too... it's all I want to do this weekend... around a dentist appt. blah!

Amanda Nicole said...

Oh, I want that stack of blankets... And hoorah for J.Crew in Canada! Can't wait!

Sandi said...

The blanket might be online. I love the old Bay blankets, but the grey ones seem so nice and chic! I'll try and find the link if they do have them online.

Théa Unknown said...

I like so much your blog...!
Great job...


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin