9.25.2009

found my animal...





Remember this girl with the gorgeous dress and adorable dog from The Sartorialist earlier this summer? Well as much as I loved her outfit, I couldn't help but want her dog's leash as well... and I don't even have a dog, lol.

A thick, fisherman-like rope seems like such an obvious choice for your pet's leash, so I was super excited to end up stumbling upon the company who actually makes them, earlier this week. Found My Animal donates 25% of all their profits to the Louis Animal Foundation who provides homes for animals who have not yet "found" their people. Each leash is hand-spliced and stamped with an individual number on a brass tag to keep track of all the animals helped so far. Such a basic, beautiful item... i'll be sure to get one whenever I have my own puppy...

Photos: The Sartorialist, Found My Animal via Lil Bee

8 comments:

Sandi said...

I know, I STILL want her dress!

Miz.November said...

I adore that leash, too. I would love to have one, but my sweet boxer isn't one to walk with a leash.

Sarah Klassen said...

This is awesome! I love this! My little Kay-C is a Jack Russell -- a super fluffy little girl -- she's the prettiest dog I've ever seen -- she's tri-colored and looks like her eyes have been lined with an eyeliner! I kid you not! But seems to look best in warm, Burberry-like colors. I will definitely look into this leash. Thanks for the tip :)

Daniella said...

Awww Sarah, your puppy sounds SO cute... I want a little doggy so bad, but I just wouldn't be able to do it in the loft... to many floors and too little space, one day though!

Miz November, Boxers are so adorable. I hear they have tons of energy! lol

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I want one of those! It looks like one of the leads for horses. Great find!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Crazy for the rope leash!

Daniella said...

Chic Coles - Yes! So true, that's what I love about it!

Joanne said...

Love the leash for it's rugged chic factor but then I thought my dog would appreciate a retractable leash more =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin