9.24.2009

loft setup...




So i've been trying to think of a few ways to get things set up in my livingroom area, it's open plan with windows on one side (like the first photo), and the kitchen on the other. When I came across this space though, I thought, ah ha! perfect... with a few more pillows, a basic rug, an occasional chair, and a new "light" looking coffee table, this would be the perfect arrangement for my home. Especially with one chair facing in towards the couch, as opposed to the tv. I love when you come across inspiration like this that totally applies to you. Now it's just a matter of finding the perfect pieces... for a relatively low price...

Photos: Australia VOGUE Living, April/May 2003 scanned by Moodboard
(diningroom also over on Delight by Design)

6 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

How do I love these (rooms) let me count the ways...wait, there are too many!

Blair said...

I think it is a perfect loft arrangement. I especially love how cozy the seating area feels--that is hard for a loft sometimes.

Calvine said...

I agree on the cozy factor - it would never occur to me to get a rug like that but it really makes the area defined and warm - would separate it from your kitchen well! Beautiful images you found, as usual!

connie said...

Yay for inspiration! :) I love how cozy these photos feel - loft spaces sometimes can feel cold, but these are so inviting.

Rebecca June said...

I just LOVE that YES pic over the desk.

Check out my blog today...I gave you an award!!!

xoxo

Rebecca June

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

I love that desk area with that yes pic! gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin