9.28.2009

monday blues...






Monday, monday... here again. Always a little bittersweet though. A new start to the week is nice, but I always try to stretch out Sunday night hoping Monday won't arrive. The crisp, fall weather is definitely settling in, and i'm feeling deep, dark midnight blues for it's dramatic presence and cool, fall feeling. I'd love a double-breasted navy blazer, and those blue and white sheets. Not to mention that modern dining set! I love the square-ness of all the chairs and table. Navy is just one of those classic colours that will never get old...

Hope you all had a good weekend...

Photos: Garance Doré, Delight by Design, David Jimenez, Tatler Magazine scanned via Moodboard, Le Fashion

10 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

I love your Mondays blues, Daniella! those square chairs are so gorgeous! my weekend was just perfect: dancing on Saturday, going to a fashion show on Sunday, what else can I ask for?
xo

Sandi said...

i totally know what you mean! I am loving the navy. I was going to wear a new shiny navy loose camisole underneath my black blazer today, but I opted out when I looked out the window. Cozy sweater and tee for me!

xo

Daniella said...

I know! I looked outside when I woke up and the clouds were like shooting across the sky... super windy out!

Get Togetha said...

Those chairs in pic one are to die for...

GT

Farfallina said...

I totally love the blue(s)! <3
Have a good week!

Miz.November said...

I think that nothing looks classier than navy blue on a wall. Love it!

connie said...

Loving the navy! It's the perfect post to get myself out of the Monday blues...

Her name was Lola said...

This particular shade of navy is just so deliciously luxe. Makes me want to the paint all the walls! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers.

Blair said...

I agree--I will never get sick of Navy either. So lovely and moody. Love that jacket! Happy Monday:)

Nay-K said...

the bathroom is great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin