9.21.2009

moody monday...








It's Monday once again... i'm still in that half-asleep state it seems, after a whirlwind weekend of wedding festivities, dancing into the night, and design work for a friend's upcoming wedding... whew. All fun though! I always love a chance to dance with my favourite person. But right now i'd like to be sitting at a cute little parisian café, having an espresso, and maybe waking up just a little bit slower...

How was your weekend?

Photos: Bergdorf Goodman evening collection via Fashion Gone Rogue

10 comments:

Eliana Tomás said...

beautiful peuple dress.
mondays are good :) they're always so energetic ;)

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh my goodness! I love that black dress and those black shoes! perfect for my Monday! hope you have a great one! xo

Kaylee said...

I love the photos (especially the black and white one) - Inspirational Glamour for Monday! Thanks!

plaisirs simples said...

love this parisian photoshoot! especially the sequin top. happy monday!

Arianna Belle said...

I'd love to be in that Parisian setting! So lovely!

Apt. #34 said...

totally agree! Would love to start the day looking like that - and those shoes! Added you to my blogroll, btw. Happy Monday!

Blair said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend and the perfect dream of how to start a manic Monday.

P.S. I NEED that chanel bag:)

Farfallina said...

What a gorgeous photoshoot! Oh, and wouldn't this week be just so much better if it were to be spend in Paris....

Her name was Lola said...

I am {without a doubt} still operating in weekend-mode. P.S. I adored your guest-post at Simply Seductive this weekend!

Cheers.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Those are such beautiful images! I love that Chanel bag, and would die to have one. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Hope you have a good week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin