9.17.2009

neutral pairings...






I could never really bore of the perfect neutral shades mixed together... black, cream, white... it always looks sophisticated and chic. You can never go wrong with a collage of mis-matched frames, I love the cream and beige bedding, and that rust-coloured occasional chair in the bathroom is the perfect spot for flinging you robe. And who could miss the strong rectangular shape of the tub or that bright blue chandelier? With statement pieces like that, neutrals are the perfect canvas. It has me excited about eventually getting around to decorating my place more, I could use some new bed linens and a cosy beigey-cream coloured blanket... the fall has me wanting to warm up my space a little... ah to dream... What about you? Any little decor changes for the fall?

10 comments:

connie said...

Love love love all the home decor photos! So sophisticated.

Farfallina said...

All these pictures look absolutely amazing. Though neutrals might sound boring... They are so warm, peacefull, pretty, relaxing and actually look really stylish!

Lilee said...

very nice!

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

ooohh my goodness! that bathroom is absolutely stunning! I loooove those framed photos! xo

Lisa Murphy said...

So glad you enjoyed the House & Home photos! Please feel free to hyperlink to http://www.houseandhome.com/ Thanks so much! Lis.

Daniella said...

Oops! I thought I had, lol. Fixed now! Thanks! Such a great Canadian mag...

pam@pixelimpress said...

daniella, beautiful groupings! i especially love the pop of turquoise in that chandelier.

Sarah Klassen said...

These are such calming spaces...quite nice for Fall. I think to transform my space for autumn/winter months, I'm going to add some unruly sticks, deep plum, and cozy blankets. Not sure what else yet, but this is my start :)

A Life More Fabulous said...

Love this post! I am so excited about fall neutrals - trench coats, leather bags and boots...

Daniella said...

Sounds great Sarah! I like that deep plum colour... I kind of want a few cosy plaid blankets but in shades of grey and brown maybe for my bedding... something soft!

I am so excited for trench coats and boots! But I still want this warm fall weather to last forever, lol... oh how I hate winter...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin