9.08.2009

still summery...




So even though labour day weekend has really come and gone, it seems that the summer weather has finally decided to show up. It's been nothing but sunny days for the past little while and i'm loving it. It worked out especially well for the weekend and today... took a trip to the market and enjoyed a little reading outside... and now find myself looking over pretty interiors that carry on that summery feeling... I think it's the pink flowers!

Photos: Kika Reichert, Martha Stewart, Veere Grenney

9 comments:

DCFerreira said...

realy cool man :D

please, visit my blog too

http://stephenkingmovies.blogspot.com/

:)

Farfallina said...

Yes, the flowers do the trick! Love the soft rosy colors on the walls too... Summer should last just a little bit longer!

Waxy said...

The pink lemonade did the trick for me!

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

ooohhh yes!! pink flowers make miracles! love them sooo much! gorgeous image picks!

connie said...

Love this! So girly & perfect...with the warm weather in SoCal, it still feels like summer!

Simply Mel said...

Every photo tickles me pink!

Courtney said...

The little touches of pink are so pretty-I need to go get some pink flowers now!

Destined to Design said...

these images make me so happy. perfect hint of pink to all of them.

Sarah Klassen said...

I adore the pink flowers :) So delicate and pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin