9.24.2009

uptown girl...







How gorgeous are these photos of Diane Kruger? Entitled "Uptown Girl", I spotted the editorial while flipping through my new ELLE... I love the glamour and fashion that seems to be associated with the words "uptown girl"... pretty dresses, jewels and feathers... leather bags and sky high shoes... dashing out of your gorgeous apartment for coffee uptown with friends... it's sort of my little New York dream if you will...

Photos: ELLE October 2009 via Fashion Gone Rogue

4 comments:

Tawney--A Chichi Life said...

Definitely a beautiful New York dream. I love these photos.
-Tawney

Anonymous said...

I thought it was gorgeous too. Pity they opted to put Posh on the cover. She looked like an android.
Diane is so classy looking. And she is in love with a good Canadian boy too.

Daniella said...

I was thinking that too actually. The 'Uptown Girl' editorial is so much better, i'm not sure why they didn't have Diane on the cover... Victoria's photos are interesting, but a little odd as usual with her, lol.

A Life More Fabulous said...

This is so weird, I had a post on this exact spread all done up... great minds...
Such a gorgeous set - I love Diane!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin