It's a very grey day today, with the sun peeking through the clouds. Even though grey days aren't ideal, inside your home this palette creates a soothing, tranquil feeling. I love the look of different greys layered in a livingroom and in the bathroom grey sets the stage for a clean, fresh look. With pops of colour like books or a vase of flowers, you can have that little bit of brightness through the clouds...
Also want to say thanks to Mocca & Me and Farfillina for the Kreativ Blogger Awards and to the girls at Urban Nest and Rebbeca June for the Honest Scrap Award! And thank you to a couple others from a few weeks ago. Very sweet of you all, I appreciate it!... and in an effort to keep things going, i'd like to pass on the Kreativ Blogger Award (get your badge here), in which I need to share 7 things you may not know about me and 7 blogs i'd like to pass this on to!
1. I can bake (really good apple pie for example) from scratch, but when it comes to real cooking my boyfriend is the one with the skills.
2. I really dislike Tyra's "acting" and yet I still force myself to watch America's Next Top Model.
3. I don't like tomatoes on their own, but I like everything made with tomatoes...(maybe I should try them again?)
4. I'm fascinated by the idea of throwing dinner parties and going all Martha Stewart domestic goddess.
5. I'm 5ft 1in, and in serious need of heels.
6. I love country music (among other genres) and it often makes me wonder what it would be like to grow up in a small town in the South.
7. When I was young I became obsessed with "Girls Life" and have loved magazines ever since.
And 7 blogs deserving of this award... all amazing with a great eye for style!
Photos: Lonny Magazine