10.30.2009

happy halloween weekend + links...



Isn't it great that Halloween comes on a Saturday this year? I bet parents all over are super happy about that one. I remember racing back from school on Halloween night, to quickly eat dinner and run back outside for trick-or-treating. It's gets so dark out in the evenings now, so you have to get out there early! I'm not sure i'll be doing anything special tomorrow, but I did dress up for work today with fluffy white bunny ears and a tail (Miley already tried to take me out twice this morning, by lunging at my head and tail. Apparently my kitty is not fond of bunnies.) Did you dress up today? Are you headed out for some Halloween fun this weekend? Hope it's a good one! And thanks for stopping by this week...

A few of this week's finds...
New Britney video - Ridiculous? Of course. But you want to watch anyways, right? :)
Photos: Lula via Swank

5 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Have a great weekend, Daniella :)

Blair said...

Oh lovely inspiration! Have a great Halloween weekend!

♥Simply Seductive said...

You continue to amaze me with your inspirational posts. Great week {as usual}! Have a wonderful Halloween weekend. For my part, I will be celebrating tomorrow with family... we are going all out with outrageous decor and scaring the kiddies (in a gentle way, of course).

Daniella said...

Thank you! Hope you all have a great weekend too, i've been waiting for this one! Whew.

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh lovely pictures,

Happy Halloween,
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin