10.16.2009

it's friday + plaid...





Ah... the weekend is almost here... so excited as there's a few fun things planned for this weekend! Tonight, attending a salon opening down at a local boutique. They're carrying Bumble & bumble now so i'll have to try and stop myself from buying it all. Tomorrow, crepes with the girls for breakfast at {this} little french restaurant and then... apple picking! I've been waiting all fall to do this so let's hope it's sunny out for our little adventure... what are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans?

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

so glad you're loving plaid too!!!

Kristin said...

Isn't that the RL model that was fired for "being fat?" Did you hear about that? Crazy, I tell you.

She's gorgeous and I love the plaid.

Daniella said...

Oh my gosh... now that I think about it she does have that RL face... and yeah, that's just crazy!

Sallie Ann said...

I'm so jazzed to see these pictures. Although I know plaid is "in," I just couldn't get my head around how I would possibly integrate it into my wardrobe as I am NOT the least bit rustic or outdoorsy. These are dashing examples of plaid. Yeah team!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin