10.26.2009

light & bright...





Neutral rooms, filled with light - one of my all-time favourite looks. I love the little ledges with frames in all kinds of sizes and colours. It makes such a great art piece as a whole. The livingroom is perfectly matched with a modern couch and vintage-looking chairs and lamp... and who doesn't love a clawfoot tub or super fluffy bed? Neutrals have such a calming and relaxing home feel... not to mention the lack of cutter around... I feel like I already need to do a closet and drawer cleanup... and I only moved in 4 months ago!

Photos: Your Home As a Sanctuary, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

4 comments:

connie said...

Ahh! That first photos perfectly showcases an idea I am obsessed with. (The idea being ledges running across a long wall and filling it with framed photos.) I think it's a perfectly casual but chic backdrop for a room. Now if only I actually HAD a wall long enough to do that & get the desired effect...

Jenny Redford said...

I love that first photo! I love white!

Brabourne Farm said...

This has to be the perfect way to display photos! Leigh

Blair said...

Oh, that bathroom is gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin