10.20.2009

a lovely light pink...


I've stressed my love for this livingroom before, but I just had to post it again at full size. I love the delicate light pink and all the Ochre furniture. The cream walls, modern fireplace, and that one simple frame... and the built-in bookshelves... so gorgeous! I mean really, this is the perfect room for me.

*On a side note: Could some of you who drop by, confirm that you are indeed seeing my blog font as san serif (helvetica/arial type of look)? Thank you!

Photo: At Home With White, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

12 comments:

Kristin said...

Confirmed! That's exactly what I'm seeing. :)

connie said...

Obsessed w/that living room? Could we just somehow implant that into my apartment? :)

P.S. Yes, that's the font I'm seeing!

Rebecca June said...

I would like to pick this room up and transplant it into my home!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Monica said...

Great room!
Great blog re-design!
Confirmation on san serif font!

♥Simply Seductive said...

Love your blog redesign! Will have to get pointers from you.

Dustjacket Attic said...

I can see why you love it, gorgeous.
xxx

Tamstyles said...

just found your blog..loves it

Sallie Ann said...

This is such a calming space. Bonus: that shade of pale pink will make everyone's skin look better. There is actually a very well known decorator in Dallas/Ft. Worth who paints her clients salons and bedrooms in this very pale/creamy pink. No one really notices and she swears it knocks 5-10 years off!

Blair said...

Sans serif--check! And this room definitely deserted re-posting. It is perfect!

Daniella said...

Thanks for confirming that with me everyone! I was worried it wasn't showing up, lol.

Tamstyles - Glad you stopped by then!

Sallie Ann - So true! I really love a light pink to almost cream colour for cosy cardigans... so cute.

LittleDog said...

It's partially the floor that makes this so fabulous. Picture it with regular brown hardwoods....just not the same.

Daniella said...

Very true!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin