10.04.2009

lovely weekend....



Whew... what a whirlwind weekend! Thanks for all your lovely comments about the wedding I was attending, i'm still just catching up now. Everything went well for Erin though... the rain hindered an outdoor wedding but inside was just as fabulous... the location being the Old Mill - which looks like a french chateau inside! It was nice to finally spend the day with her. Her dress was seriously amazing - and fun to carry the back of, lol. It was nice to make sure everything was set-up right from a designer point-of-view too... we went to college together for graphic design, so it's all about the details! Her and Marcus did an amazing job with all their planning... I had a great time!

Also finally got to spend some time with my favourite person this weekend... with all the wedding stuff we've had, I feel like we've been going non-stop! Sometimes you just need a few moments to relax... I wish I had tomorrow off too though...

Hope you all had a great weekend... now back to my email!

2 comments:

Simply Mel said...

J'adore these images - especially the first one!

Ty Tradelius said...

I just stumbled upon your blog via Apartment #34 and I've spent a greater part of my lazy Sunday morning going through your posts and truly amazing photos. I think I could spend all day long looking at them and never get bored. Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
xo
Ty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin