10.13.2009

morning beauty...






Goodmorning! It's Tuesday and a short week at that. Over the weekend I became a little product obsessed. Picked up a few Clinique (3-step) goodies, which i'm loving, and found out a nearby boutique is now selling Bumble & Bumble... can't wait to try out Curl Conscious and their shine spray! Also loving Chanel polish in the perfect colour - Ballerina. Perhaps it's time for a girly night of manicures and facials... we'll see how today goes... what's your favourite beauty product these days?

5 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

I'm laughing right now! Sometimes I think that you and I could be sisters, Daniella! Sometimes I read your posts and cannot believe the similarities! Just 2 days ago, I went to Chanel to look at the polish, and what did I like? Oh yes, same one :)

Right now, Clarins sunless tanning lotion is my friend. A little bit before bed, and you wake up with a glow -- nothing crazy, just a really nice, natural warm glow. I'm also loving Too Faced "Mirror Mirror" gloss in the color: "perfect". It's that ideal nude color -- great for lip protection this Fall/Winter, too.

Lauren said...

OOH I love B&B's curl conscious cream and the spray! They'll seriously change your life!

Daniella said...

Hahaha too funny Sarah! It's just the perfect shade - not too pink and not too pale. I'm going to have to check out that tanning lotion! I'm so white, but scared to use anything too strong. Orange is not a good look on me - or anyone for that matter, lol.

Thanks for your comment Lauren! I'm really looking forward to trying the products out.

connie said...

Haha, I'm so beauty product-obsessed, I don't even know where to begin. But next time you're at the Clinique counter, grab a tube of their Lash Power & a jar of Moisture Surge. LOVE those.

Calvine said...

So with you on the product-obsession - what was it about this weekend?? I spent far too much time and money at the kiehl's store... eek!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin