10.26.2009

new week + a palette of pumpkins...


It's officially Halloween week! Have you picked a pumpkin yet? Unfortunately I can't really display any pumpkins outside my front door... i'm not sure my neighbours would appreciate a festive hallway, lol. But I did check out a cute, little pumpkin patch yesterday. There are so many shapes and colours of pumpkins it's crazy! I love the pale, creamy white ones... kind of ghouly and ghost-like no? Do you go all-out for Halloween? Or just display a few little autumn decorations?

Photo: MSL, scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor

9 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

absolutely love this pumpkins image! hope you have a lovely week, Daniella! xo

In Honor Of Design said...

Daniella,
This pic is scrumptious. We got some similar pumpkins this year. We met the owner of the pumpkin patch and he took us to his patches and let us fill up our car for free....it was ridiculous! Needless to say, we have an overabundance of pumpkins:)
:) Anna

MaryJane said...

Ahh!! I love the new header!! Too Cute!!

Rebekah @ Shell Blog said...

what a gorgeous photo!

i collect jack=o-lanterns, so yes...i do go "all out" for halloween!!! ;)

A Life More Fabulous said...

Tacky Halloween decorations are one of my biggest pet peeves, although I do like a fun little jack o lantern :) I just have a bowl full of assorted mini gourds on my table...

Kristin said...

Gorgeous photo.

Her name was Lola said...

Stunning!

Cheers.

Daniella said...

In Honor of Design - Lucky you! Really big pumpkins can be expensive too...

I have some gourds set up in a little bowl as well... and I found the most perfectly round little mini pumpkin I brought to work... it's so cute.

1x1000 said...

Pumpkin! One of my Favorite things!! I have quite a few outside my front door!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin