paper lanterns...

I've never really liked paper lanterns in the home since they always seem more fitting for parties and celebrations... but these images just might have me changing my mind. I love the oversized red one in a livingroom setting, and smaller versions in the kitchen and bedroom. It's a fun way to add a little colour to your home... oh and how cool is that bed in the background?

Photos: Elle Decoration scanned via Moodboard


MaryBeth Hughes said...

i agree with you on not loving latterns in the home. it reminds me of college and my horrible decor taste back then. but these photos definitely got me thinking twice about pulling some of my old latterns out!


Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

mee tooo! ive just recently converted myself and have been dreaming of paper lanterns as new decor for my new home!
congrats on the apartment therapy mention!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin