10.21.2009

parisienne...




A PARISIENNE... in looks, body and spirit...
 She knows how to love and live,
how to live and love in the moment.
 That's why Paris has adopted her.

This may sound silly, but I love perfume campaigns. It's the beauty and brilliant design ideas behind them. Think Chanel, Nina Ricci, and Dior. Most recently... the new fragrance PARISIENNE by YSL. With notes of cranberry, blackberry, violet and damask rose, the perfume smells sooo lovely. It's surprisingly different, floral but not overpowering... and I love the hint of berries. The site is worth visiting too... with a gorgeous campaign starring Kate Moss, a "Might you be Parisienne quiz?" & style book, and a view of the life of a Parisienne woman via four fabulous bloggers...

7 comments:

Simply Mel said...

Absolutely love Kate Moss in this ad! And of course, anything Paris makes my heart go pitter-pat!

Farfallina said...

I agree, this campaign is utterly perfect!

connie said...

Ooh I love them too! This one is gorgeous - though the Miss Dior Cherie might be my fave so far w/the Chanel No 5 w/Audrey Tatou as a close second. :)

Vanessa said...

I love YSL perfumes! I have both Babydoll and Young Sexy Lovely, and can't wait to try this one.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I was just testing this out yesterday and surprisingly really liked it too! The ad campaign definitely is totally fabulous too.

The Pocket Stylist said...

Oh I love them as well. This campaign is among my fave!

Monica from Hola!design said...

I just adore Moss's dress! I'm trying this parfum, as well!
anything parisian is utterly chic...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin